Book a Family Photoshoot and You Could Win Tickets To See Annie!
Following on from the success of their summer show in Concert with Lesley Garrett, Musical Theatre Salisbury present Annie and you could be there courtesy of MTS and us!
Our 2015 promotion to win tickets to see MTS's A Christmas Carol was so popular we have secured 4 tickets, worth £50.00, to the opening night of this year's Christmas production of Annie!
Simply book a Family Photoshoot with us by Friday 11th November and you'll be entered into the draw with a chance to win 4 tickets to the opening night of Annie on Tuesday 22nd November at City Hall, Salisbury. Terms and conditions apply, please see below for details.
Annie by Musical Theatre Salisbury
Taking place at City Hall Salisbury from 22nd - 27th November 2016, the much acclaimed, award-winning, Musical Theatre Salisbury are performing the classic family musical “Annie” for the festive season.
In the Great Depression of the 1930's, Annie is a fiery young orphan who lives in the miserable orphanage run by the tyrannical Miss Hannigan. Annie’s seemingly hopeless situation changes dramatically when she is selected to spend a short time at the residence of the wealthy millionaire Oliver Warbucks.
With its award-winning music and unforgettable songs such as Hard Knock Life, Easy Street, I Don’t Need Anything But You and of course Tomorrow, this ideal family musical is an absolute must see!
Tickets for Annie are on sale now and can be bought online or from the City Hall Box Office on 01722 434434. Performances are nightly at 7.30pm with Saturday and Sunday matinees at 2.30pm.
As the Official Photographer for MTS we will be taking rehearsal and cast pictures in the next couple of weeks so make sure you check out our facebook, twitter, instagram and blog pages for more information.
Click the links for more information on... Musical Theatre Salisbury and City Hall, Salisbury.
Competition Terms & Conditions
- The promoter is Simon Ward trading as Simon Ward Photography, based at 1 Paxton Business Centre, Whittle Road, Salisbury SP2 7YR.
- The prize is four tickets worth £50.00 to the opening night performance of Annie by Musical Theatre Salisbury at City Hall, Salisbury on Tuesday 22nd November 2016.
- Members of Musical Theatre Salisbury or their family members or anyone else connected in any way with the competition or helping to set up the competition shall not be permitted to enter the competition.
- Closing date for entry is Friday 11th November 2016. After this date the no further entries to the competition will be permitted.
- Subsequent cancellation of the photoshoot before 22nd November 2016 means your entry into the draw will be void.
- To enter this competition you must book and pay for a family photoshoot at £49.00 with Simon Ward Photography either at our studio or via phone or email.
- The promoter reserves the right to cancel or amend the competition and these terms and conditions without notice in the event of a catastrophe, war, civil or military disturbance, act of God or any actual or anticipated breach of any applicable law or regulation or any other event outside of the promoter’s control. Any changes to the competition will be notified to entrants as soon as possible by the promoter.
- The promoter is not responsible for inaccurate prize details supplied to any entrant by any third party connected with this competition.
- No cash alternative to the prizes will be offered. The prizes are not transferable. Prizes are subject to availability and we reserve the right to substitute any prize with another of equivalent value without giving notice.
- The winner will be notified by email and/or phone within 48 hours of the closing date. If the winner cannot be contacted or do not claim the prize within 48 hours of notification, we reserve the right to withdraw the prize from the winner and pick a replacement winner.
- The promoter will notify the winner when and where the prize can be collected.
- The promoter’s decision in respect of all matters to do with the competition will be final and no correspondence will be entered into.
- By entering this competition, an entrant is indicating his/her agreement to be bound by these terms and conditions.
- The competition and these terms and conditions will be governed by English law and any disputes will be subject to the exclusive jurisdiction of the courts of England.
- The winner agrees to the use of his/her name and image in any publicity material. Any personal data relating to the winner or any other entrants will be used solely in accordance with current UK data protection legislation and will not be disclosed to a third party without the entrant’s prior consent.