Win Tickets to Into The Woods by MTS!
Following on from the huge success of their production of Annie last November, Musical Theatre Salisbury present Into The Woods at Salisbury Playhouse and you could be there courtesy of MTS and Simon Ward Photography!
As official photographers of MTS we have 3 pairs of tickets, worth £36 per pair, to the opening night of the fantastic Into The Woods on Monday 3rd July 2017.
To be in with a chance of winning a pair of tickets for the opening night all you need to do is find our Musical Theatre Salisbury competition post on facebook, 'like' and 'share' the post and like our facebook page. That's it! Three winners will be drawn at random from all the entrants who 'like' and 'share' the post and 'like' our page by midday on Saturday 1st July 2017.
Terms and conditions apply, please see below for details.
Into The Woods by Musical Theatre Salisbury
Music and Lyrics by Stephen Sondheim | Book by James Lapine
Originally directed on Broadway by James Lapine | Orchestrations by Jonathan Tunick.
Into the Woods captures the imagination of the young and old by intertwining classic fairy tale characters that we know and love with the musical talents of Stephen Sondheim.
‘Be careful what you wish for’ is the ongoing theme as we follow the story of The Baker and his wife who wish to have a child, Cinderella who wishes to go to the King’s Festival, and Jack who wishes his cow would give some milk. When the Baker and his wife are visited by the neighbourhood witch, who reveals to them that she placed a curse on their family, the two set off on a journey into the woods to reverse the curse. Along the way we meet other beloved fairy tale characters and we see who has to sacrifice what in order to have their happy ending.
Humorous and heartfelt, this enchanting and sometimes mysterious musical will delight all with its twists and turns and fabulous music.
This amateur production is presented by arrangement with Josef Weinberger Ltd on behalf of Music Theatre International of New York.
Tickets for Into The Woods are on sale now and can be bought online or from the Salisbury Playhouse Box Office on 01722 320333. Performances are Monday to Saturday at 7.30pm with a Saturday matinee at 2.15pm.
As the Official Photographer for MTS we will be taking rehearsal and cast pictures in the next couple of weeks so make sure you check out our facebook, twitter, instagram and blog pages for more information.
Click the links for more information on... Musical Theatre Salisbury and Salisbury Playhouse
Competition Terms & Conditions
- The promoter is Simon Ward trading as Simon Ward Photography, based at 1 Paxton Business Centre, Whittle Road, Salisbury SP2 7YR.
- The prize is three pairs of tickets worth £36.00 per pair to the opening night performance of Into The Woods by Musical Theatre Salisbury at Salisbury Playhouse on Monday 3rd July 2017 only.
- There will be a maximum of three winners of a pair of tickets. An entrant can only win one pair of tickets.
- The tickets are available for adults and children over the age of 12 years only.
- Members of Musical Theatre Salisbury or their family members or anyone else connected in any way with the competition or helping to set up the competition shall not be permitted to enter the competition.
- Closing date for entry is midday on Saturday 1st July 2017. After this date the no further entries to the competition will be permitted.
- To enter this competition you must 'like' and 'share' our facebook post relating to the Musical Theatre Salisbury competition to win tickets for Into The Woods, and like our Simon Ward Photography facebook page.
- The promoter reserves the right to cancel or amend the competition and these terms and conditions without notice in the event of a catastrophe, war, civil or military disturbance, act of God or any actual or anticipated breach of any applicable law or regulation or any other event outside of the promoter’s control. Any changes to the competition will be notified to entrants as soon as possible by the promoter.
- The promoter is not responsible for inaccurate prize details supplied to any entrant by any third party connected with this competition.
- No cash alternative to the prizes will be offered. The prizes are not transferable. Prizes are subject to availability and we reserve the right to substitute any prize with another of equivalent value without giving notice.
- The winner will be notified by a facebook message within 24 hours of the closing date. If the winners cannot be contacted or do not claim the prize within 24 hours of notification, we reserve the right to withdraw the prize from the winner and pick a replacement winner.
- The promoter will notify the winner when and where the prize can be collected.
- The promoter’s decision in respect of all matters to do with the competition will be final and no correspondence will be entered into.
- By entering this competition, an entrant is indicating his/her agreement to be bound by these terms and conditions.
- The competition and these terms and conditions will be governed by English law and any disputes will be subject to the exclusive jurisdiction of the courts of England.
- The winner agrees to the use of his/her name and image in any publicity material. Any personal data relating to the winner or any other entrants will be used solely in accordance with current UK data protection legislation and will not be disclosed to a third party without the entrant’s prior consent.