Win tickets to BBC Countryfile Live 2017!
BBC Countryfile Live returns to Blenheim Palace from 3rd - 6th August 2017 and you could be there courtesy of Simon Ward Photography.
We are the Official Photographers for Quilter Cheviot, the headline sponsor of BBC Countryfile Live and we've got two pairs of tickets available for each of the four days of the show.
To be in with a chance of winning a pair of tickets for one of the days simply find our competiton post on our facebook page 'like' and 'share' the post and like our facebook page too. You must also let us know in the comments which day you wish to attend. That's it!
Eight winners will be drawn at random from all the entrants who 'like' and 'share' the post and 'like' our page by midnight on Monday 31st August 2017.
Terms and conditions apply, see below for details.
Why not check out our images from last year's Countryfile Live here
BBC Countryfile Live
Packed with wholesome countryside fun, BBC Countryfile Live returns to the beautiful grounds of Blenheim Palace for four days of live arena shows, hands on activities, animal displays, debates, food, drink and shopping.
With a whole host of exciting new attractions for 2017, the show brings together everything visitors cherish about our countryside, from wildlife and farming, to outdoor pursuits and food, for everyone to enjoy.
For more information visit www.countryfile.com
Competition Terms & Conditions
- The promoter is Simon Ward trading as Simon Ward Photography, based at 1 Paxton Business Centre, Whittle Road, Salisbury SP2 7YR.
- The prize is eight pairs of tickets to BBC Countryfile Live at Blenheim Palace.
- This competition is open only to residents of Great Britain aged 18 and over as at the time of the competition opening.
- There will be a maximum of eight winners of a pair of tickets. An entrant can only win one pair of tickets.
- The tickets include standard entry to BBC Countryfile Live for adults and children over the age of 4.
- Employees of Simon Ward Photography, the BBC or anyone else connected in any way with the competition or helping to set up the competition shall not be permitted to enter the competition.
- Closing date for entry is midnight on Monday 31st July 2017. After this date the no further entries to the competition will be permitted.
- Only one entry person.
- Transport and accomodation is not included in this competition.
- To enter this competition you must 'like' and 'share' our facebook post relating to the BBC Countryfile Live competition, like our Simon Ward Photography facebook page and in the comments section tell us which day you'd liek tickets for.
- The promoter reserves the right to cancel or amend the competition and these terms and conditions without notice in the event of a catastrophe, war, civil or military disturbance, act of God or any actual or anticipated breach of any applicable law or regulation or any other event outside of the promoter’s control. Any changes to the competition will be notified to entrants as soon as possible by the promoter.
- The promoter is not responsible for inaccurate prize details supplied to any entrant by any third party connected with this competition.
- No cash alternative to the prizes will be offered. The prizes are not transferable. Prizes are subject to availability and we reserve the right to substitute any prize with another of equivalent value without giving notice.
- The winner will be notified by a facebook message within 24 hours of the closing date. If the winners cannot be contacted or do not claim the prize within 24 hours of notification, we reserve the right to withdraw the prize from the winner and pick a replacement winner.
- The promoter will notify the winner when and where the prize can be collected.
- The promoter’s decision in respect of all matters to do with the competition will be final and no correspondence will be entered into.
- By entering this competition, an entrant is indicating his/her agreement to be bound by these terms and conditions.
- The competition and these terms and conditions will be governed by English law and any disputes will be subject to the exclusive jurisdiction of the courts of England.
- The winner agrees to the use of his/her name and image in any publicity material. Any personal data relating to the winner or any other entrants will be used solely in accordance with current UK data protection legislation and will not be disclosed to a third party without the entrant’s prior consent.