Like us on facebook and you could
win a Family Photoshoot
for you and the Dad in your life!
With Father's Day just around the corner we're giving you the chance to win a studio family photoshoot!
1st prize consists of up to one hour of studio time; a 14x11" Classic Framed print; a £25 Product Discount Voucher; a studio viewing and an online gallery! There's also a Runner's Up prize of a Family Photoshoot and a 12x8" print of your choice.
Our family photoshoots are the perfect way for Dad to have some up to date photos of his nearest and dearest.
To enter simply find us on facebook, like our page and share the Father's Day competition post on our timeline including your best caption for the photo we've posted! The competition closes at midnight on Wednesday 13th June 2018. Terms and conditions apply, please see below for details.
And there's more...
Everyone who enters the competition will be entitled to 50% off our standard studio family photoshoot as a thank you for taking part! So even if you don't win the prize you can still bring Dad and Grandad to the studio for just £24.50 instead of the usual £49.00! Click here for details of our studio family photoshoots.
Competition Terms & Conditions
- The promoter is Simon Ward trading as Simon Ward Photography, based at 1 Paxton Business Centre, Whittle Road, Salisbury SP2 7YR.
- The prizes avaialble are: First prize is one standard family photoshoot and a 14x11" Classic Framed Print for up to ten people at our studio at the above address. One Runner's Up prize of one standard family photoshoot and a 12x8" print.
- Entry to this competition is by the entrant liking the facebook page of Salisbury-based Simon Ward Photography, sharing the Father's Day competition post, and entering your caption to the picture included on our competition post.
- The promoter reserves the right to exclude captions which including foul and abusive language, rude, insulting or otheriwse against the good spirit of the competition.
- Closing date for entries is 23:59 on Wednesday 13th June 2018. After this date the no further entries to the competition will be permitted.
- All entrants who complete the entry requirements as stated in point 3 are entitled to 50% off our standard family photoshoot of £49.00 should they not win the prizes available.
- The promoter reserves the right to cancel or amend the competition and these terms and conditions without notice in the event of a catastrophe, war, civil or military disturbance, act of God or any actual or anticipated breach of any applicable law or regulation or any other event outside of the promoter’s control. Any changes to the competition will be notified to entrants as soon as possible by the promoter.
- The promoter is not responsible for inaccurate prize details supplied to any entrant by any third party connected with this competition.
- No cash alternative to the prizes will be offered. The prizes are not transferable. Prizes are subject to availability and we reserve the right to substitute any prize with another of equivalent value without giving notice.
- The winner will be notified on our facebook page within 48 hours of the closing date. If the winner cannot be contacted or do not claim the prize within 48 hours of notification, we reserve the right to withdraw the prize from the winner and pick a replacement winner.
- The promoter will notify the winner and runner up when and where the prize can be collected.
- The prize is valid for six months from the date of the winner being announced on our facebook page.
- The promoter’s decision in respect of all matters to do with the competition will be final and no correspondence will be entered into.
- By entering this competition, an entrant is indicating his/her agreement to be bound by these terms and conditions.
- The competition and these terms and conditions will be governed by English law and any disputes will be subject to the exclusive jurisdiction of the courts of England.
- The winner agrees to the use of his/her name and image in any publicity material. Any personal data relating to the winner or any other entrants will be used solely in accordance with current UK data protection legislation and will not be disclosed to a third party without the entrant’s prior consent.