Book a Family Photoshoot and You Could Win Tickets To See Oklahoma!
Following on from the success of their summer show, Into The Woods at Salisbury Playhouse, Musical Theatre Salisbury present Oklahoma and you could be there courtesy of MTS and us!
We've secured two lots of four tickets to the opening night of this year's Christmas production of Oklahoma at City Hall Salisbury on Tuesday 28th November!
Simply book a Family Photoshoot with us by Friday 17th November and you'll be entered into the draw with a chance to win four tickets to the opening night of Oklahoma. Terms and conditions apply, please see below for details.
Oklahoma by Musical Theatre Salisbury
Taking place at City Hall Salisbury from 28th November - 2nd December 2017, the much acclaimed, award-winning Musical Theatre Salisbury are performing the classic musical “Oklahoma” for the festive season.
Join MTS on a journey to the American mid-west. Oklahoma! was Rodgers & Hammerstein’s first collaboration and in many ways it established the rules and concepts of musical theatre that are still in use today.
Set just after the turn of the century, the high spirited rivalry between the local farmers and cowboys provides the colourful backdrop to the romance of Curly, a handsome cowboy and Laurey, a feisty farm girl.
Featuring the well-loved songs: People Will Say We’re In Love, Oh What A Beautiful Morning, The Farmer and the Cowman and of course, the rip-roaring title song – OKLAHOMA!
Tickets for Oklahoma are on sale now and can be bought online or from the City Hall Box Office on 01722 434434. Performances are nightly at 7.30pm with Saturday and a Saturday matinee at 2.30pm.
As the Official Photographer for MTS we've taken rehearsal and cast pictures which you check out our facebook, twitter, instagram and blog pages for more information.
Click the links for more information on... Musical Theatre Salisbury and City Hall, Salisbury.
Competition Terms & Conditions
- The promoter is Simon Ward trading as Simon Ward Photography, based at 1 Paxton Business Centre, Whittle Road, Salisbury SP2 7YR.
- The prize is four tickets to the opening night performance of Oklahoma by Musical Theatre Salisbury at City Hall, Salisbury on Tuesday 28th November 2017.
- Members of Musical Theatre Salisbury or their family members or anyone else connected in any way with the competition or helping to set up the competition shall not be permitted to enter the competition.
- Closing date for entry is Friday 17th November 2017. After this date the no further entries to the competition will be permitted.
- Subsequent cancellation of the photoshoot before 28th November 2017 means your entry into the draw will be void.
- To enter this competition you must book and pay for a family photoshoot at £49.00 with Simon Ward Photography either at our studio or via phone or email.
- The promoter reserves the right to cancel or amend the competition and these terms and conditions without notice in the event of a catastrophe, war, civil or military disturbance, act of God or any actual or anticipated breach of any applicable law or regulation or any other event outside of the promoter’s control. Any changes to the competition will be notified to entrants as soon as possible by the promoter.
- The promoter is not responsible for inaccurate prize details supplied to any entrant by any third party connected with this competition.
- No cash alternative to the prizes will be offered. The prizes are not transferable. Prizes are subject to availability and we reserve the right to substitute any prize with another of equivalent value without giving notice.
- The winner will be notified by email and/or phone within 48 hours of the closing date. If the winner cannot be contacted or do not claim the prize within 48 hours of notification, we reserve the right to withdraw the prize from the winner and pick a replacement winner.
- The promoter will notify the winner when and where the prize can be collected.
- The promoter’s decision in respect of all matters to do with the competition will be final and no correspondence will be entered into.
- By entering this competition, an entrant is indicating his/her agreement to be bound by these terms and conditions.
- The competition and these terms and conditions will be governed by English law and any disputes will be subject to the exclusive jurisdiction of the courts of England.
- The winner agrees to the use of his/her name and image in any publicity material. Any personal data relating to the winner or any other entrants will be used solely in accordance with current UK data protection legislation and will not be disclosed to a third party without the entrant’s prior consent.