to see Sister Act at City Hall, Salisbury!
Musical Theatre Salisbury return to City Hall from 27th November - 1st December with their fantastic production of Sister Act and you could be there courtesy of Simon Ward Photography!
We are the Official Photographers for Musical Theatre Salisbury and we've got 2 x family tickets for the opening night up for grabs.
Based on the 1992 film of the same name, Sister Act premiered in the West End in 2006 and went on to be performed on Broadway and all around the world. Sister Act features songs by Alan Menken that are guaranteed to get audiences dancing in the aisles – including Raise Your Voice, Fabulous Baby and Take Me To Heaven.
For more information visit www.musicaltheatresalisbury.org
View previous MTS shows we've photographed here
YOUR CHANCE TO WIN TICKETS!
To be in with a chance of winning tickets to the opening night of Sister Act visit our facebook page and:
- find our MTS Sister Act competition post;
- put your thinking cap on and let us know your best caption for the image from last years production of Oklahoma!;
- 'like' and 'share' the post; and
- like our facebook page too.
The two people whose captions are our favourites and who complete all four of the above by 23:59 on Sunday 11th November 2018 will win the family tickets!
Terms and conditions apply, see below for details.
Best of luck!
Competition Terms & Conditions
- The promoter is Simon Ward trading as Simon Ward Photography, based at 1 Paxton Business Centre, Whittle Road, Salisbury SP2 7YR.
- The prize is 2 x four tickets to the opening night of Sister Act by Musical Theatre Salisbury on Tuesday 27th November 2018..
- This competition is open only to UK residents aged 18 or over as at the time of the competition opening.
- There will be a maximum of two winners of four tickets. An entrant can only win once.
- Employees of Simon Ward Photography, Musical Theatre Salisbury, or anyone else connected in any way with the competition or helping to set up the competition shall not be permitted to enter.
- Closing date for entry is 23:59 on Sunday 11th November 2018. After this date the no further entries to the competition will be permitted.
- Only one entry person.
- Transport and accommodation is not included in this competition.
- To enter this competition you must 'like' and 'share' our facebook post relating to the MTS Sister Act competition, like our Simon Ward Photography facebook page and in the comments section tell us your best caption for the image we’ve selected. Any captions which we deem to be rude or offensive will not be considered.
- The promoter reserves the right to cancel or amend the competition and these terms and conditions without notice in the event of a catastrophe, war, civil or military disturbance, act of God or any actual or anticipated breach of any applicable law or regulation or any other event outside of the promoter’s control. Any changes to the competition will be notified to entrants as soon as possible by the promoter.
- The promoter is not responsible for inaccurate prize details supplied to any entrant by any third party connected with this competition.
- No cash alternative to the prizes will be offered. The prizes are not transferable. Prizes are subject to availability and we reserve the right to substitute any prize with another of equivalent value without giving notice.
- The winner will be notified by a facebook message within 48 hours of the closing date. If the winners cannot be contacted or do not claim the prize within 24 hours of notification, we reserve the right to withdraw the prize from the winner and pick a replacement winner.
- The promoter will notify the winner when and where the prize can be collected.
- The promoter’s decision in respect of all matters to do with the competition will be final and no correspondence will be entered into.
- By entering this competition an entrant is indicating his/her agreement to be bound by these terms and conditions.
- The competition and these terms and conditions will be governed by English law and any disputes will be subject to the exclusive jurisdiction of the courts of England.
- The winner agrees to the use of his/her name and image in any publicity material. Any personal data relating to the winner or any other entrants will be used solely in accordance with current UK data protection legislation and will not be disclosed to a third party without the entrant’s prior consent.