*COMPETITION NOW CLOSED!
THANKS FOR ENTERING*
Win tickets to
BBC Countryfile Live 2019
at Blenheim Palace!
BBC Countryfile Live returns to Blenheim Palace from 1st - 4th August 2019 and you could be there courtesy of Simon Ward Photography!
We are the Official Photographers for Quilter Cheviot, headline sponsor of BBC Countryfile Live, and we've got 4 pairs of 'any day' hospitality tickets up for grabs!
BBC Countryfile Live
Packed with wholesome countryside fun, BBC Countryfile Live returns to the beautiful grounds of Blenheim Palace for four days of live arena shows, hands on activities, animal displays, debates, food, drink and shopping.
With a whole host of exciting new attractions for 2019, the show brings together everything visitors cherish about our countryside, from wildlife and farming, to outdoor pursuits and food, for everyone to enjoy.
The Quilter Cheviot Theatre
Quilter Cheviot is excited to announce the full schedule of speakers, panellists and topics up for discussion with the theatre to be hosted by Countryfile presenter, Joe Crowley. There is something for everyone with talks from adventurers and explorers, pioneers and educators to visionaries, thinkers and knowledge leaders who will share candid insights, compelling conversations and personal experiences to motivate and inspire you.
BBC Countryfile Live will also be at Castle Howard from 15th - 18th August and we'll have a separate competition to win tickets to Castle Howard. This competition is for Blenheim Palace.
For more information visit the BBC Countryfile Live website
Why not check out our images from BBC Countryfile Live 2016 to 2018 here
To be in with a chance of winning a pair of tickets simply visit our facebook page and:
- find our BBC Countryfile Live 2019 competition post,
- like our facebook page,
- 'like' and 'share' the post,
- in the comments section tell us who you'd take with you if you won tickets.
The competition closes at 23.59 on Thursday 25th July 2019. Four winners will be drawn at random from all the entries who complete all four of the above on Friday 26th July.
Terms and conditions apply, see below for details.
Best of luck!
Competition Terms & Conditions
- The promoter is Simon Ward trading as Simon Ward Photography, based at 1 Paxton Business Centre, Whittle Road, Salisbury SP2 7YR.
- The prize is four pairs of ‘any day’ tickets to BBC Countryfile Live at Blenheim Palace including hospitality at the Quilter Cheviot Hub and a car parking permit.
- This competition is open only to UK residents aged 18 or over at the time of the competition opening.
- There will be a maximum of four winners of a pair of ‘any day’tickets. An entrant can only win one pair of tickets.
- The tickets include standard entry to BBC Countryfile Live for adults or children over the age of 5.
- Employees of Simon Ward Photography, the BBC, Quilter Cheviot, Quilter, or anyone else connected in any way with the competition or helping to set up the competition shall not be permitted to enter.
- Closing date for entry is 23:59 on Thursday 25th July 2019. After this date the no further entries to the competition will be permitted.
- Only one entry person.
- Transport and accommodation is not included in this competition.
- To enter this competition you must 'like' and 'share' our facebook post relating to the BBC Countryfile Live competition, like our Simon Ward Photography facebook page and in the comments section tell us who you would take with you if you were to win tickets.
- The promoter reserves the right to cancel or amend the competition and these terms and conditions without notice in the event of a catastrophe, war, civil or military disturbance, act of God or any actual or anticipated breach of any applicable law or regulation or any other event outside of the promoter’s control. Any changes to the competition will be notified to entrants as soon as possible by the promoter.
- The promoter is not responsible for inaccurate prize details supplied to any entrant by any third party connected with this competition.
- No cash alternative to the prizes will be offered. The prizes are not transferable. Prizes are subject to availability and we reserve the right to substitute any prize with another of equivalent value without giving notice.
- The winner will be notified by a facebook message within 24 hours of the closing date. If the winners cannot be contacted or do not claim the prize within 24 hours of notification, we reserve the right to withdraw the prize from the winner and pick a replacement winner.
- The promoter will notify the winner when and where the prize can be collected.
- The promoter’s decision in respect of all matters to do with the competition will be final and no correspondence will be entered into.
- By entering this competition an entrant is indicating his/her agreement to be bound by these terms and conditions.
- The competition and these terms and conditions will be governed by English law and any disputes will be subject to the exclusive jurisdiction of the courts of England.
- The winner agrees to the use of his/her name and image in any publicity material. Any personal data relating to the winner or any other entrants will be used solely in accordance with current UK data protection legislation and will not be disclosed to a third party without the entrant’s prior consent.